FreeVideoBot

Felipe Sanches juca en members.fsf.org
Jue Nov 4 04:42:24 UTC 2010

so... this sounds like a double-fail :-P

1) it failed to work
2) as a joke it provided an alternative video, but the link is also on
youtube. Shouldnt it be on tinyogg too?

I really appreciate your effort and I hope you figure out what was the issue
with this specific video. I dont mind receiving extra email while you try
the bot in a production environment (this mailing list). And I suggest that
other members of this mailing list do the same, by ignoring some eventual
spam under this thread, so that we can support it.

I wonder if there is anything in Miro source code that would be useful for
you to figure out video extraction from other video sources. Miro supports
several different video websites and I've heard comments about it having a
kind of video scrapping library internally.

Felipe "Juca" Sanches

UniversalSubtitles.org
gnu.org/software/libredwg
inkscape.org