I'M A PC

Ricardo ricardogh en esdebian.org
Vie Oct 17 15:15:25 UTC 2008

       I will never buy a mac cause I don't pay for a OS that I'll not
use. And it's not about money, I just don't want to be in Apple's or
Microsoft's software consumer statistics. In case of Apple it's even
worst, one pay for a OS that only can be used (due to licensing
limitations) on a specific hardware.
        Today there are many notebooks out there that come with Linux
pre-installed, or simply empty. We should really think about that, it
goes against our freedom if a hardware vendor only sells products that
come bundled with a proprietary OS.

          Ricardo